|Principal - GEMS Education|| Post # : 98984|
|Date Posted :||October 28, 2014 |
|Location:||Gurgaon, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 2500000 |
|CANDIDATE PROFILE AND QUALIFICATIONS|
1. School Plans & Budgets
2. Operational Leadership
3. Academic Performance Measurement
4. Relationship Management
5. School Administration
• A Post Graduate with B.Ed. from well recognized institutes.
• Minimum 12 to 15 years of teaching experience of which at least 3-5 years have been in a senior administrative leadership role in an organization of repute.
• Understanding of CBSE System
• Demonstrated excellence in stakeholder management with strong people management skills - Parent handling & staff management.
• Exposure to IGCSE English/ IB Medium Schools
Third Sector Partners, a leading CxO and board search firm in the Not for Profit sector, has been retained by GEMS Education. Interested candidates can send in their CVs with three references with the subject line indicating ‘Principal, GEMS Education’ at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Last date for application is 13th November, 2014.
Number of times viewed: 1661