|Project Manager|| Post # : 98450|
|Date Posted :||August 21, 2014 |
|Location:||Vadodara, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 800000 |
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in project cycle management in a reputed INGO / NGO with prior experience of working with government officials.
• Excellent documentation, data management and reporting skills.
• Experience and skills in leading and managing a project team (of up to 25 staff).
• Experience in training and capacity building of project teams and beneficiaries will be a plus.
• Understanding of issues around child rights (especially, protection) and equity.
• Demonstrable experience in working closely and partnering with Government Departments at Block, District and State levels.
• Experience in managing education projects will be an added advantage.
• Good information technology skills.
• Prior working experience in Western Indian States.
Travel: 50-60% of the times.
Third Sector Partners, a leading senior management and board search firm in the Not for Profit sector has been retained for this position. Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “PROJECT MANAGER”. Last date to receive application is 10th September, 2014. PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 1217