|Talent Growth Manager|| Post # : 103835|
|Date Posted :||April 8, 2020 |
|Location:||Delhi, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 10 Lakh |
|Talent Growth Manager who will in partnership with the agency’s leadership, build a high performance values driven agency culture that fulfils their vision and mission. The position works closely with the Global Talent Growth team in the design of innovative practices and is accountable for successfully implementing them at the agency- recruitment, development, performance & potential management, compensation and succession management. As a strategic partner he/she will provide direction and execute on specific local talent growth needs. The talent growth leader will also coach and mentor team leaders on how to best build effective teams and with difficult people management issues.|
The key responsibilities will be:
• Partner with the agency leaders to build a high performing value base agency culture.
• Champion our CI values, and ensure alignment between our core values and the different local practices, policies, process and initiatives.
• Implement best-in-class processes for recruiting, on-boarding, assessing, developing and engaging the local talent pool.
• Implement the global succession management process to build a pipeline of agency future leaders that are identified early and developed through training and experiences.
• Implement local employee and volunteer engagement initiatives so that every Agency member feels valued and part of a winning team, doing meaningful work in an environment of trust.
• Implement the Global Performance Management process and discipline that sets stretch objectives and encourages significant feedback and coaching for individuals across the agency to successfully meet these targets.
Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references, cover note and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating “Talent Growth Manager, Children International”. The last date of application is Monday, 15th April, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted
Number of times viewed: 281