|EDUCATION PROGRAM MANAGER|| Post # : 103630|
|Date Posted :||January 6, 2016 |
|Location:||Bharuch, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 500000 - 1500000 |
|Founded in 2003, Reach to Teach (R2T) is a leading UK based educational charity striving to meet the needs of rural disadvantaged children. The mission of R2T is to transform the lives of children by bringing effective and sustainable primary education to remote and rural communities. |
Responsibilities and Results:
• Steering the education program delivery on a day to day basis
• Identifying training needs and supporting the delivery and design of teacher training programs
• A B.Ed or graduate in any relevant subject with a qualification in teaching; with minimum 7- 10 years of experience of which at least 2 years experience should have been in a managerial or administrative role.
• Thorough knowledge of the National and State Curricula, pertinent national education and assessment strategies, in order to effectively meet the needs of all children.
• Proven past experience of managing programs including planning, designing, training and budget management skills.
• Successful senior managerial experience, including past experience of leading and managing teams.
• ICT literate and to be able to apply this to manage communications and work plans.
• Have a clear understanding of inclusion issues and an awareness of how to cater to individual needs; particularly children from marginalized groups (ethnic, linguistic, social).
Location: Bharuch/ Ahmedabad
Third Sector Partners, a leading senior management and board search firm in the Not for Profit sector has been retained for this position. Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “EDUCATION PROGRAM MANAGER” or contact us at Tel: 91 22 43493333. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 704