|Hardware Design Engineer|| Post # : 103624|
|Date Posted :||December 22, 2015 |
|Location:||USA, USA |
|Salary/Rate:||$ 00 USD |
|Hardware Design Engineer|
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA
Full Time Position for a large US Company.
Company will do H-1 Transfer and Sponsor for Green Card.
Responsible for design and development of electric machine drives, power electronics and PLC controls.
• Electric machine drive torque control, current regulation, and PWM methods
• Electric machine drive algorithm and software development
• Electric machine drive system development and hardware integration
• Design of PLC Controls
• Develop electric machine drive and power electronics controls specifications
• Manage controls documentation and development of engineering quality documents
• Prefer Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) with a specialty in electric machine drive control systems. BSME is acceptable if experience in electric machine drive control systems is available.
• Understanding of engineering design process best practices
• At least 1-3 years of experience developing control systems for electric machine drives.
• Good understanding of control system design, power electronics PLC, and electric machine hardware
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Self motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks
• Proficient skills in Matlab/Simulink and MS Excel
• M.S. or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical
• 10 years of experience design of PLC, control systems, machine drives.
If interested, send your updated resume to
Number of times viewed: 635