|Head Finance CSR|| Post # : 103621|
|Date Posted :||December 15, 2015 |
|Location:||Mumbai, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 2800000 |
A leading Corporate Foundation is looking a Head Finance for their CSR division.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Accounting, Tax and Compliance:
Maintain monthly transparent and compliant books of accounts. Manage Tax optimization, timely preparation &filing of TDS returns, IT returns and overall statutory compliances.
• Cash and Bank Management:
Ensure adequate funding to all foundations for smooth operations. Manage Budgets and Cashflows between the organization and the Foundation and the Foundations operations. Ensure strong Banking relationships and support at all times.
• Process & Internal Controls:
Develop policies, systems and procedures, including guiding partners to bring financial transparency and best practices to CSR Programs. Responsible for ensuring regular monitoring and adherence to policies by internal units and external partners.
• Financial Due Diligence:
Ensure rigorous Financial due diligence on proposals and partners to assess their financial capabilities to implement our intended programs in the community.
• Reporting &Audit:
Manage the custodian role on Funds on behalf of Trustees. Provide regular update and analysis of financial information to CSR Head and Trustees. Support external auditor review and prepare an audit action plan with partners that are tracked for closure on remediations.
MUST HAVES/ ESSENTIAL AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum ten-twelve years post qualification experience, of which 5years should be in middle managerial position with experience in Accounting, Reporting and financial monitoring responsibility in a Corporate set-up.
• Experience of developing policies and processes for internal controls.
• Experience in similar Corporate Foundations will be preferred.
• Knowledge of accounting Standards, Tax laws, CSR Act and Compliance. Knowledge of Companies Act 2013, Accounting Standards, GMP etc. Good knowledge of Excel, Tally, SAP and other similar tools.
• Highly numerate, Strong account
Number of times viewed: 895