|Project Manager - I love Jaisalmer|| Post # : 103577|
|Date Posted :||October 6, 2015 |
|Location:||Jaisalmer, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 600000 |
|Job Title: Project Manager|
Reporting to: President - ILJ
I Love Jaisalmer
The ILJ Initiative is the brainchild of Manvendra Singh Shekhawat who came to Jaisalmer, following his intuition and at first set up the magnificent Suryagarh Hotel on the outskirts of the city. His forays into JAISALMER city left MSS somewhat distressed by what he saw around him – on the streets as well as in the Fort area, by the lake side and in other important historic and tourist locations. From this was borne his idea of a local community coming together to improve their circumstances.
Change for the better became the driving force.
• Drive the activities of I Love Jaisalmer in accordance to the principles of the organisation.
• Lead restructuring of the organisation and can draw up a charter of activities.
• Raise funds for the organisation
• Communicate effectively with the Boards of Directors and The Script
• Post Graduate degree in Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences discipline from a reputed organisation.
• At least 3-4 years of work experience is required in the field of social sector preferably in the field of heritage, restoration, conservation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English is required. Knowledge of Marwari/ Rajasthani language is desired.
• The job would be based out of Jaisalmer. However, the candidate should be willing to travel as and when required.
• Good knowledge of MS office and social media.
Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “Project Manager” or contact us at Tel: 91 22 43493333. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 688