|India Resource Mobilization Manager -
MiracleFoundation|| Post # : 103576|
|Date Posted :||October 6, 2015 |
|Location:||Delhi, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 1200000 |
|Job Title: India Resource Mobilization Manager|
Location: New Delhi/Pune
Travel: Extensive travel required (40%)
The Miracle Foundation empowers orphans to reach their full potential by revolutionizing the way orphanages are run, funded and managed; because every child deserves to feel safe, nurtured and loved. By focusing on the whole child and helping orphanages provide health care, emotional support, education, life skills and house mother training, they are preparing children who were once alone to grow into self-sustaing and valued members of our world community.
Resource Mobilization Manager Reporting Structure
The Resource Mobilization Manager will report directly to the India Country Head and will work in tandem with the US Development team and COO in order to execute the development and communication plan.
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in the development sector required
• At least three years experience in direct fundraising in India for NGOs
• Experience managing development staff
• Experience working with International NGO preferred
• Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in Hindi and English. Additional languages are a plus.
• Organize and experienced in managing accurate donor database and pipeline management
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Willingness to travel within India as required
• Experience in effectively working with social media
Women candidates preferred
Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating “India Resource Mobilization Manager” or contact us at Tel: 91 22 43493333. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 515