|Country Head|| Post # : 100766|
|Date Posted :||June 11, 2015 |
|Location:||Delhi, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 000000 |
Kindernothilfe (KNH) is a Non-Governmental Organisation founded in Germany in 1959. They partner with local non-governmental organizations to realize and protect children's rights.
For more information, please visit: http://en.kindernothilfe.org/
Responsibilities and Results:
• Lead KNH programs nationwide and strategically position KNH for new opportunities in the country. Identify and develop new innovative programming strategy.
• Networking with key stakeholders relevant to KNH work in India
• Monitoring of KNH supported projects in India
• Provide strategic input to KNH Germany
• Facilitate capacity building support to KNH partners in India in consultation with KNH Germany. Engage in advocacy work related to KNH’s goals in India
• Identify potential new partners and projects for KNH in India in line with the country strategy paper and operational plan
• Provide input for the development of standard operating procedures especially concerning the interface between KNH in India and KNH Germany
• Identify local sources of support for KNH’s work in India
• Budget the work of KNH in India and report financially against the approved budget
•Master's Degree in development or management related subject with a minimum of 15 years of total professional experience of which few years have been in strategic leadership roles preferably within development organizations.
•Sound and inclusive understanding and experience
Third Sector Partners, a leading senior management and board search firm in the Not for Profit sector has been retained for this position. Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “KNH – Country Head” or contact Tel: 91 22 43493333.
Number of times viewed: 1042