|Internal Auditor|| Post # : 100763|
|Date Posted :||June 5, 2015 |
|Location:||Delhi, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 2000000 |
|Organization: AGA KHAN FOUNDATION|
Job Title: INTERNAL AUDITOR
Reports to: THE AUDIT AND OPERATIONS COMMITTEE OF THE NATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE AGA KHAN FOUNDATION
Location: NEW DELHI
• A Chartered Accountant (C.A.) with minimum of 10 years of post qualification experience in areas of internal audit and administration/finance, with at least 5 years in a leadership position.
• Familiarity with all relevant Indian laws and regulations, including FCRA regulations and the Companies Act, as well as the compliance requirements of major international donor agencies (EC, DFID, USAID, etc.).
• Experience of internal audit in an organisation with complex finances and operations.
• An ability to work independently and to multi-task is essential.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills: must be numerate, a good writer, and a clear speaker: fluency in English and Hindi required.
Third Sector Partners, a leading senior management and board search firm in the Not for Profit sector has been retained for this position. Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “Internal Auditor” or contact us at Tel: 91 22 43493333. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 703