|HEAD - CORPORATE FUNDRAISING|| Post # : 100754|
|Date Posted :||May 26, 2015 |
|Location:||Delhi, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 18 - 22 lakhs |
|Organization: ROTARY INDIA LITERACY MISSION |
Job Title: HEAD - CORPORATE FUNDRAISING
Reports to: CEO
Location: DELHI / MUMBAI (1 POSITION PER LOCATION)
Rotary is a volunteer organization of 1.5 million business and profession leaders united worldwide to provide humanitarian service and help build goodwill and peace. About 32,000 rotary clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas conduct projects to address today’s challenges – including illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, lack of clean water and environmental concerns – while encouraging high ethical standards in all vocations.
For further information, please visit their website on www.rotaryteach.org
• A post graduate, with minimum 8 to 9 years of extensive experience in raising funds from Corporates and Institutions (Trusts and Foundations)
• Hands on experience of the broad selling process to Corporate, high net worth individuals (HNI’s) or Key Accounts would be desirable.
• Proven analytical skills and ability to think strategically in relation to fundraising.
• Demonstrated experience at networking, negotiation and selling skills.
• Someone who takes initiative to follow up as well as create new relationships so as to expand the existing network.
• Strong communications skills including presentation, proposal and report writing. Experience of writing proposals and reports for the specific purpose of fund raising. Adroit in written and verbal communication skills in English.
Extensively in program areas around 10% of time
Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “Rotary – Head Corporate Fundraising”. PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 722