|PROGRAM DIRECTOR – URBAN INITIATIVES|| Post # : 100736|
|Date Posted :||April 23, 2015 |
|Location:||Bhuj-Rudramata, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 600000 |
|Responsibilities and Results:|
Organizational Leadership, Management and Governance
• Reporting to ED, take direction and implement board decisions.
• Fundraising, proposal development and program strategies in terms of urban planning
• Team building, leadership development within organization.
• Working in close coordination with other Program Directors viz. Drinking Water Management, Center for Pastoralism and Renewable Energy.
• Ensure proper MoU with donor, partners, resource organization as per need of the organization
• Urban governance, building linkages with local and state government
• Handling Urban Development with a multi disciplinary approach towards Urban Problems
Programme Development, Monitoring
• Take initiatives to develop sustainable programs in the field of Urban Environmental Issues.
• Ensure excellence in program management and implementation
• Establishing linkages with local and state Government Departments, Research and Academic Institutions, Panchayati Raj Institutions for long term sustainable development particularly on environmental conservation, natural resource management, and strengthening traditional urban livelihoods.
• Understanding systems and practices of local governing bodies like Bhuj Municipality, Forest Department & Development Agencies.
• Develop and establish networks, both local and state level.
Third Sector Partners, a leading senior management and board search firm in the Not for Profit sector has been retained for this position. Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating “PROGRAM DIRECTOR – URBAN INTITIATIVES” or contact us at Tel: 91 22 43493333. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 681