|Expansion Director|| Post # : 100735|
|Date Posted :||April 21, 2015 |
|Location:||Mumbai, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 15 Lacs |
|Organization: UNLTD INDIA|
Job Title: EXPANSION DIRECTOR
Reports to: CO-FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR OF UNLTD INDIA
UnLtd India is a launch pad for social entrepreneurs in India. Through providing seed funding and intensive support, they help exceptional individuals with ideas, passion and entrepreneurial skills bring about solutions to India’s social problems.
They work with early-stage social entrepreneurs to help them:
• Develop as leaders
• Accelerate their impact
• Prepare their organizations for scaling and further investment
For more information, please visit: www.unltdindia.org
• A University degree in Management, or a related field. Masters or Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of professional work experience in a relevant field, should have been in a leadership/senior management capacity in the development sector for at least 4 years out of the total years of experience mentioned.
• Outstanding leadership, influencing and communication skills
• Experience of managing successful, high-impact programme delivery
• Ability to self-manage and thrive in entrepreneurial work settings
• Significant local India experience and exposure to social enterprise/development
• Experience providing hands-on support to entrepreneurs.
• Experience replicating a program to new geographies.
Third Sector Partners, a leading senior management and board search firm in the Not for Profit sector has been retained for this position. Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “UnLtd India – Expansion Director” or contact us at Tel: 91 22 43493333. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Number of times viewed: 710