|Chief Finance Officer|| Post # : 100698|
|Date Posted :||February 27, 2015 |
|Location:||Delhi, India |
|Salary/Rate:|| 3600000 |
|Organization: AGA KHAN FOUNDATION|
Job Title: CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
Reports to: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Location: NEW DELHI
For more information on Aga Khan Foundation, please log on to www.akdn.org
Reason for Hire:
Under new leadership and unified behind a new strategic plan endorsed by its National Committee, AKF (India) seeks a CFO that will help it maintain its excellent reputation for financial integrity, strong internal controls and regulatory compliance, while introducing new systems to help it maximise operating revenue from diverse sources. It seeks dynamic and enthusiastic CFO, with previous experience in and commitment to the development sector in India. The CFO will work directly with the CEO and the AKF (India) National Committee on all financial and regulatory aspects of the Foundation’s activities and assets in India.
• C.F.A/C.A/ICWA/MBA in finance with minimum 10 years of experience in a financial management role with at least five years in a leadership position with large-scale, commercial or non-profit organizations.
• Experience with an organisation with complex finances combining international and national sources, having to maximise revenues (cost-offsets), manage operating cash-flow, and handle assets (including real estate).
• Familiarity with all relevant Indian laws and regulations, including FCRA regulations and the Companies Act, as well as the compliance requirements of major international donor agencies (EC, DFID, USAID, etc.).
• Excellent analytical and communication skills in English and Hindi.
• Prior experience of networking and building partnerships with various statutory departments such as Income Tax departments, Charity Commissioner’s Office, etc.
Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com with the subject line indicating “Chief Finance Officer ” or contact us at Tel: 91 22 43493333.
Number of times viewed: 793